Surrounded by scenic beauty and serene nature, Gatlinburg, Tennessee is a little town of 3,944 residents that attracts more than eleven million visitors a year. The Great Smokey Mountains, the most visited national park in America is miles away from downtown Gatlinburg. In the area, there are many lodging accommodations to chose from that range from inns, hotels, condos, lodges, chalets and log cabins. However, here are 10 reasons when visiting Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge, you should consider staying at Mountain Rentals of Gatlinburg.
1. Accommodations. Mountain Rentals Of Gatlinburg has over 250 cabins, chalets and condos. We have 1 – 8 bedroom cabins that can accommodate 2 – 22 people. Many of our rentals have features like Smoky Mountain views, creek and river views, hot tubs, jacuzzi, game tables and swimming pool access.
2. Home Away from Home. Our properties are your home away from home. Why pay for a hotel room when you can afford the whole house? We offer more room, more fun, more value and experiences you will remember. With fully equipped kitchens, dining in and spending time with the family saves your money versus eating out.
3. Location. Nestled in the Smokey Mountains and splendid beauty of nature, fun and adventure with shopping, attractions and eateries are minutes away.
4. Affordable. We have accommodations that can fit jut about any family and budget size.
5. Cabins By Amenities. One of the amazing features of the Mountain Rentals of Gatlinburg is our expanded rental availability search by amenities. Whether you want a cabin with a pool, one that’s dog friendly, a spectacular view of the Great Smokey Mountains, a honeymoon cabins, a outdoor fire-pit or Internet access; we have one that’s right for you. We want to make we can offer the best in-services to our guests to ensure that your vacation is a memorable one.
6. Vacationer’s review. As a company, we are proud of a current 4.43 rating out of 5 based on 575 customer reviews and 20,232 customer surveys. “My wife and I stayed here for our 45th Anniversary and we loved it. It was very secluded and that’s what we liked very much. We also liked that it was the last cabin on the road so there were no cars were driving past the place to disturb us. “My wife fell asleep in my lap on the porch swing the very first thing, that how peaceful it was. We are looking forward to staying in this cabin again very soon or possibly one of the other cabins from Mountain Rentals of Gatlinburg. The staff was very nice and helpful, the cabin was very clean and is highly recommended.” –Kenneth, OH
7. Reputation. Mountain Rentals Of Gatlinburg has been in business since 1985. Our missions is to provide superior value to our guests while enabling them to have the whole mountain experience. We have been providing caring and quality service to our visitors for over 20 years, and we are proud of our reputation for professionalism with a personal touch.
8. Guest Appreciation Program. MRG Points are Mountain Rentals of Gatlinburg’s way of showing our appreciation for your loyalty and referrals. You earn MRG Points for every reservation made online at www.MountainChalets.com or by phone at 1- (866) 482-1044. Once you accumulate enough Guest Appreciation Points, you can redeem them online or by phone for a stay in your favorite vacation rental. The more points you have, the more nights you earn.
9. Certificate of Excellence. Mountain Rentals Of Gatlinburg earned the 2013 TripAdvisor Certificate Of Excellence. This unique distinction speaks to our commitment to our mission and our customers. Founded in 2010, the Certificate of Excellence award honors hospitality businesses that consistently achieve outstanding traveler reviews on TripAdvisor.
10. Superior Service & Maintenance Staff. We believe that your time is valuable, your experience should be superior, your memories should be fond and though you are visiting – Gatlinburg should feel like home. Emergency Maintenance is available 24/7, our Office is open 7 days a week to provide courtesy service and our Housekeeping Department is available 7 days a week for any assistance you may require; we look forward to serving you during your vacation in the Great Smoky Mountains.