You don’t have to wish you were in Gatlinburg to come back to the home of the Great Smokey Mountains National Park. Have a video of your experience in the Smokies? “Like us” on Facebook and share your favorite moments and memories made with your family and friends in our fan video contest for a chance to win a FREE 2 nights stay in a Mountain Rentals of Gatlinburg property or other awesome prizes. The second place video will receive a $75 Mountain Rentals of Gatlinburg gift card and the third place entrant will receive a $50 Mountain Rentals of Gatlinburg gift card. Entries will be accepted in the video contest from Monday, April 21st at 12:01am until Monday, May 11th at 11:50pm EST. Voting will take place from Tuesday, May 12tth at 12:01am until Tuesday, June 2nd at 11:59pm EST. The videos with the most “Likes” during the voting period wins. The first, second and third place winners and notable mention entries will be announced on Friday, June 5, 2015.
So, grab those flash drives and search your phone and computer for a chance to relive your memorable moments made in the Mountains.
Here’s how to enter:
- “Like” our Facebook Page.
- Locate your video file.
- Upload your video to YouTube and include the hashtag #mrgvideocontest in the video description as as a tag.
- Head back over to our Facebook Page and visit our “Video Contest” tab to submit your entry.
- Once voting has begun, encourage your Facebook friends and family to vote on your video.
This video contest is open to U.S. residents who are 25 years of age or older. Void where prohibited. Click Here for complete contest rules and Good Luck!
Video Contest F.A.Q.’s
- Do I have to make a reservation to or have stayed at Mountain Rentals of Gatlinburg property in order to enter? No, it is not required for you to have stayed with us or for you to make a purchase in order to enter our video contest. We only ask that the submissions you enter are in fact of you in the Gatlinburg area.
- Can I submit more than one video? Yes, you can submit more than one video in the contest. In fact, we encourage you to do so however duplicate entries of the same video are not allowed.
- Can I share my video to other contest submission sites to gain more “Likes?” No, entrants and entries found to be submitted/circulated via social contest submission voting sites or similar groups in an effort to obtain votes will be disqualified.
- How will I know who’s in the lead or how many votes my video has? You can check the number of votes your entry has had by visiting our Video Contest tab on Facebook. Votes are updated in real-time.
- What if I do not have a YouTube account? A YouTube account is required in order to submit your video. If you have a Gmail account, you also have a YouTube account. If not, you must create one in order to enter and you can do so in just a few minutes.
- What if I have questions about the video contest? Questions about the video contest can be sent via a Facebook message on our Page or you can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.